Thursday 23 March 2017

Practical Skills

Unit 6- Practical Skills aims to develop my moving image production skills. I will be required to deploy moving image and sound technology currently used in the moving image industry in the modern day. By the end of this unit, I hope to have a better understanding of video and audio sequences exert ideas and information. As a learner the intention is that I will be introduced to a diverse range of techniques enabling me to record visuals and audio.
For the purpose of this assignment, I will plan and produce a moving image production for a client; adhering to the client's requirements and the target audience's needs. This assignment will demonstrate that I can produce a moving image production in liaison that meets the approval standards for a client.
A trail of evidence will be uploaded to this blog in future posts, in the form of a step-by-step guide of how I achieve this.

No comments:

Post a Comment